Vision and value proposition:
A platform eco-system designed to provide all learners and ability levels with hands-on AI experience to prepare them for the Future of Tomorrow.
- Students and adult learners have limited hands-on AI exposure opportunities, making technology accessibility difficult, failing to adequately prepare them for the future world of Artificial Intelligence.
Target market and opportunity:
- 5 Year Target: 2,000 Schools *10,000 = $20M (3.3% of Servicable Available Market)
- A collaboration platform of easy-to-implement AI capabilities, where users can share and build concepts together, evolving to future AI educational needs.
- Alex Seguin: CEO, Co-Founder
- Bart Mooyman-Beck: CTO, Co-Founder
- Ken Koldan, Softare, Solution Architect, & Government Advisor
- Vex Robotics
- Open CV
- Raspberry Pi
- Connecting inexperienced AI/ML students and teams to experienced AI/ML development teams
- Connecting experienced sensor development teams with those new to imaging technologies
- Year 1: $ 5M (Assumes $1M Funding)
- Year 5: $20M